Monday, January 25, 2010



I just thought I'd add some pictures on our blog, since we are not doing too well at updating every thing! :( :) The first picture is us (not too dressed up or combed! :) at Grandpa and Grandma's, just practicing
The second is a family photo of us in one of our matching outfits on Grandpa and Grandma's patio out back
The third is us singing at our first performance which was a huge blessing and went REALLY well! PTL!!
Fourth is a cute little picture of Leah holding Peanut at our trailer table. :)
This fifth picture, Leah and I were outside in the cold windy rain... a yucky day. :( But we're still smiling and enjoying Arizona!
And my Dear Sweet Hannah... a picture of her I took the same cold day!

Thank you all for your prayers. I'd like one of the others to update the blog some, but in short, the shows we've done have been smooth and a blessing. My prayers is that we are a light to the world and can make a difference in the world with the words of the songs we sing for the LORD. This has been a great learning experiance for us all, teaching us to work together, smile even when it's hard, and shine for Jesus. There are a lot of things that go into a little trip like this, and it's been a blessing to work through those things.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. May the LORD bless you all.

In Christ,
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment